MEDIA, PA FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
Delaware County firm skillfully handles divorce cases and other domestic legal issues
For nearly 40 years, Varga Law Offices in Media has been committed to safeguarding the rights and interests of Pennsylvanians facing domestic challenges. Our Media, PA family law attorneys guide clients through the entire divorce process and stand up for their interests in disputes related to property distribution, child custody and other matters. When you trust our firm with your important legal issue, you can rely on us to provide high-quality representation while keeping you fully informed about your case every step of the way.
Knowledgeable Pennsylvania divorce lawyers deliver sound divorce counsel
If you’re considering filing for divorce in Delaware County, PA, you should understand the difference between a no-fault dissolution and one that seeks to end the marriage based on a fault ground. A no-fault divorce is typically simpler, faster and less expensive because you don’t have to show that your spouse did something wrong. In a divorce where fault is alleged, you’ll need to prove adultery, desertion, domestic violence or type of martial misconduct identified under Commonwealth law. While most people in Pennsylvania choose to file no-fault divorces, sometimes there are strategic reasons for filing on fault-based grounds. We’ll advise you about what may be the most advantageous option in your case. If you aren’t sure if divorce is the right step for you at this time, we can also counsel you about legal separation and its possible benefits.
Accomplished firm handles custody, child support and property division matters
Our attorneys assert the rights and safeguard the interests of clients in all types of matters related to divorce, including:
- The distribution of personal property, bank accounts, stocks and other assets
- The sale or possession of your marital home
- Marital debt division
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child support, including proceedings where a rate modification is requested and where a recipient parent alleges that a full, on-time payment has not been made
- Child custody and visitation arrangements, including actions involving proposed parental relocation due to a job change, new relationship or family medical situation
- Grandparents’ rights and visitation rights following divorce
We also assist clients seeking to modify existing family law orders as well as those who need help having orders enforced.
Accomplished family law counselors provide comprehensive services
In addition to our firm’s dedication to helping people navigate the divorce process, we also:
- Prepare prenuptial agreements for clients looking to protect their assets
- Assist people with legal name changes
- Handle adoption proceedings for people seeking to add to their families
- Represent clients in guardianship proceedings involving minors
No matter what your domestic legal concern entails, our Pennsylvania law firm is committed to achieving the best possible resolution for you.
Contact our compassionate Media Pennsylvania family law firm for help
Since 1982, Varga Law Offices in Media has been proud to serve Delaware County, Pennsylvania clients in divorce cases and other family law matters. To schedule a consultation, call our firm at 610.892.9909 or contact us online.